The idea for the ELACP project was conceived by a group of Londoners who are involved in education in the United Kingdon. All of them were educated in the British school system, from primary and secondary school to college and university. The English Language and Culture Programme (ELACP) evolved from their idea to merge the experiene of the English school camp with English language tuition and cultural exchange between the UK and other countries.
Within Europem Great Britain has its own unique culture, a mix of traditional old English customs with modern multicultural influences. This is reflected in the varied background and dialects of its population. Diversity is valued in the UK, especially in London, and we hope to share this cultural diversity with students who join the ELACP programme.
We have a dedicated and enthusiastic team, with qualified teachers, supported by tutors, classroom assistants and activities leaders.
Our mission is to:
* bring the summer camp experience to students of all ages
* promote cultural exchange between the UK and other cultures of the world
* provide an enjoyable atmosphere for students while they are at camp
* devise stimulating and exciting activities for students
* teach English effectively and creatively
207 Regent Street
Phone: 0044 207 411 9063